Your Corporate Reputation Matters
- 70% of customers seek out and choose a business with at least six to ten reviews*
- Review sites, such as Trip Advisor, Yelp and Urban Spoon, are often dominating search engine results pages.
- Google now displays your business’s “star” rating (number of stars) right on the search engine results pages.
- Google gives more weight to companies with a large number of reviews and better online ratings, indicating that their corporate reputation is viewed as superior to those with fewer reviews.
- Businesses with better overall ratings are rising to the top of the Google Maps listings and are appearing on the carousel at the top of many search engine results pages.
You simply can’t afford to ignore your online corporate reputation any longer. In this day and age of transparency and TMI (too much information), reviews can literally make or break you, regardless of all the things that you are doing right.
Fortunately, SmartRep makes the task of managing your online corporate reputation nearly effortless on your part. For a small monthly fee, we take the load off your shoulders, while you sit back and monitor the results.
*Source: The Local Consumer Review Survey 2012